Sometimes we just need a place to begin...
- Print the printable below
- Grab your Bible, a journal and a pen.
- Find a comfy place to sit and write.
- Each day for the next two weeks, look up the daily verse below.
- Read the verse, write about it in your journal.
- Pray, thanking God for meeting you in your quiet place and talking to you through His Word.
- Repeat the next day
It’s all about creating a routine and making time in the Word something you do and look forward to every day.
It doesn’t have to be complicated.
It doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
But it’s an investment into a very important relationship, and that’s time well spent!