Create your custom color combination
Choose your base color, and accent it with a bow in another color. Or do tone on tone..the choice is yours!
Choose from 4 different base colors and 7 fun bow colors to create a custom look that is all YOU
- Genuine full grain leather
- Pockets for both front and back covers, your book is held in securely.
- Created based on the actual dimensions of your bible or book, so no matter what size, it will fit perfectly!
- Simple pockets are flat on both front and back to hold your book in the cover.
- Upgrade yours bible cover with planner pockets. You will then have 3 card slots, a pen loop and a small pocket attached to main front pocket.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for your cover to be created
See how some of our customers are using (and loving!!) their leather book covers
How to measure
To ensure a perfect fit, don't forget this step.
*Open it face down and measure across the book horizontally. Close, and measure the front, top to bottom; then across horizontally; and finally, measure how deep the spine is. Measure to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
*Wrap around measurement: When the book is closed, measure from the edge of the front cover, around the spiral, discs or binding to the edge of the back cover with a measuring tape.
*To make sure your cover fits, it is important that you measure it. Book, bibles, planners and journals come in an endless variety of sizes. Also, measurements given online are often not accurate, and could make your cover much too large, or too small. The old school ruler is the best way to go.