Get organized and creative by designing your perfect travelers notebook setup
Handmade and created in soft Cement colored leather with an emerald green reinforced spine. Soft and floppy, yet also strong and durable, these travelers notebooks strike the perfect balance of beauty and strength.
What is a travelers notebook?
A travelers notebook is an empty case that contains elastic strands. Gathered & Sown TN’s come standard with 4 strands. Each of these elastics hold one notebook or “insert” as they are called in the Travelers Notebook community. You simply open your insert, and close it around the elastic to secure it within the cover. You can change our your inserts as often as you want to, and inserts come in an endless variety of designs, based on how you’d like to use your TN.
- Some like to use it as a planner, adding a calendar, fitness log, food diary, blank journal, budget tracker and more.
- Some like to turn their travelers notebook into a bible journal. Filling it with inserts for bible study, journaling, taking notes in church and prayer.
- Some like to use their planner inserts as a little on the go art portfolio, sketching, drawing and designing wherever they are.
There are no rules with Travelers Journals, only that you create the setup that is perfect for YOU.
- Mini- 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ x 3/4″ Holds 2, 2 1/2″ x 4″ Moleskine notebooks and credit cards
- Pocket – 6″ x 4″x 1″ Holds 4 Field Notes, standard Midori style inserts or passport size
- Personal – 7″ x 4 1/2″ x 1″ Holds 4- 6 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ journals
- Standard – 8 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ x 1″ Holds 4, 4 3/8″ x 8 1/2″ notebooks
- B6 – 7 1/2″ x 5″ x 1″ Holds 4, 5″ x 7″ inserts
- A5 – 8 3/4″ x 6″ x 1″ Holds 4 8 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ inserts