Are you taking your mask on and off a lot? In the store, in the car, at work…wherever you are, when masks are recommended, chances are you find yourself taking it on and off a lot. Which can cause problems when you don’t know where to put it down.
Where do you put it when you take it off?
This handy little leather clip makes it so easy to simply drop your mask around your neck between stores or when you are approaching people. Soft, flexible and comfortable, the little swivel hook lobster clasps allow you to also easily hang your mask after cleaning it.
Handmade in the USA, I make each strap with genuine leather. I’m very choosy about the leather I use, so you’ll love the rich colors and incredibly soft hand of these leather lanyards.
Some ways you can use your mask clip:
- Carry – The strap also works as a handle or arm strap without touching your mask
- Attach- You can attach your mask to a purse strap, backpack, belt loop…anywhere!
- Wear- The neck strap allows you to wear your mask around your neck, so it’s easy to pull up and cover at anytime.
- Hang – Use the strap to hang your mask while it dries after washings.
- Protect – Pull the strap up higher on your head to take pressure off of your ears when wearing for prolonged periods.