For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
When I walk through a garden, I notice the bunches of flowers. I might see a group of roses. They are all similar, maybe even the same color, but each one is unique in its own way. I might find a variety of roses in a rainbow of colors, but they are all still roses. Then I walk a little further and I come across a patch of lillies. They have petals like roses, but their stature, color, shape and even smell are completely different. And each lily is unique to the lily next to it, even if they are both Lillies ♥️
This is how we are as women in Christ. We are all humans, but we are all created intentionally by God with unique purposes that He has intended for us to fulfill. So while you and I might share similar physical characteristics, the gifts God gave to you and to me are different and unique. We are like flowers in a garden: Beautiful, created by God for a purpose, and unique in our own special way.
When I designed this little leather pouch, I wanted it to be beautiful and unique, but it had to be more than that. I wanted it to remind you that when you look at it, when you run your fingers and feel the texture of the floral design, that you are created in the image of God with a unique set of gifts and a purpose that He has ordained just for you.
You are beautiful and you matter, and what you do and how you live has an eternal impact ♥️ You are a flower in God’s garden, beautiful to look at and have an important role.
This little pouch is perfect to toss in a carry on or everyday bag, this travel-sized bag is also great as a makeup bag with just enough space for the essentials while on the move.
Perfectly sized for:
- Small cosmetics
- Hair accessories
- Feminine products
- Keys, cards and phone
- A very small Bible or (4×6 or smaller) Journal
- Each bag is created by hand, one at a time. Subtle variations in each bag showcase the character and quality of the leather. Small scratches, blemishes, variations in color and texture add to the story of your bag. No two bags are identical, and yours is truly unique!
- Lining color and patterns will vary. Half of the fun is seeing the custom lining that was chosen for your bag ♥️
- Your leather bag will only get better with time. Colors will deepen and character will build with the oils from your hands, scratches and wear. Don’t let that worry you!
- To spot clean, simply use a damp rag. Avoid rubbing aggressively.
- Laser Engraving Notes: When leather is engraved, the image is actually burned into the leather. This process produces a burnt smell. I will clean your bag after engraving it as best as I can, but some residual smell from the process may linger when you first get it. This will diminish with time and exposure to the air, I promise ☺️