A travelers notebook kit designed to gently guide you through a time of personal bible study and devotion.
All of the tools you need to journal and study both at home or on the go.
- Handmade with genuine full grain leather, the sturdy yet pliable travelers notebook will hold your journals perfectly.
- Your Bible Journal System includes:
- Leather Travelers Notebook- Genuine, full grain leather- 5-6 oz weight. Laser engraved with the “Slow Down” logo
- 4 printed journals: The Quiet Time Journal, The Prayer Journal, The Sermon Journal and Slow Down Journal
- The Slow Down Keychain- hang on your elastic, your keys or your bag. A gentle reminder when you are on the go.
- 4 elastic cords hold your inserts firmly in place, and allow you to easily change them out as needed.
The included Slow Down Journals are printed books designed to guide you through 4 aspects of personal bible study:
Bible Reading, Prayer, Teachings and Personal Journaling
- The Quiet Time Journal – This 30 day printed insert gives you prompts to guide you through your daily bible reading time. With plenty of white space, this journal invites you to listen to the Word, and write back what you are learning. These pages will be a treasured reminder of your daily time in the Word, allowing you to fill your book, save it, and look back later to revisit what you have learned.
- The Prayer Journal – This 30 day printed insert prompts you on each page to write down the things you are praying for. Journals for writing our prayers can be valuable tools to really watch how God is working in our lives, and the lives of those around us. How often do we tell someone we will pray for them, and then forget? Or how often do we fervently pray through a difficult circumstance, but when we come through it forget to thank God? Writing our daily prayers can help us remember the little things we pray about and really recognize that God is indeed with us every step of the way!
- The Sermon Journal– This 40 page journal gives you space to journal about the sermons and teachings you hear throughout the month. You can then take your sermon notes and scripture references and use them as a starting point in your daily quiet time. Use a sermon reference as your next daily verse. Or take an idea from the message and search Gods Word for more teachings about the subject. This journal helps you organize the teachings your hear and dig in to them a bit deeper.
- The Slow Down Journal– This 40 page journal is completely blank. Lots of white space for you to use it however you need. Whether you like to draw, doodle, make lists, or just write your thoughts, this journal gives you the place to do it.