Your cover will fit like a
Created by hand just for you. Each bible cover is made with individual strips of leather which are cut, then sewn together to create one large piece. The stripes of leather are then cut and sewn to fit your book, planner or bible perfectly.
- Genuine full grain leather
- Pockets for both front and back covers, your book is held in securely.
- Created based on the actual dimensions of your bible, planner, journal or book, so no matter what size, it will fit perfectly!
- Simple pockets are flat on both front and back to hold your book in the cover.
- Make yours a bible cover and organizer. Planner pockets have and additional 3 card slots, a pen loop and a small pocket attached to main front pocket.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for your cover to be created
See how some of our customers are using (and loving!!) their leather book covers
How to measure
To ensure a perfect fit, don't forget this step.
*Open it face down and measure across the book horizontally. Close, and measure the front, top to bottom; then across horizontally; and finally, measure how deep the spine is. Measure to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
*Wrap around measurement: When the book is closed, measure from the edge of the front cover, around the spiral, discs or binding to the edge of the back cover with a measuring tape.
*To make sure your cover fits, it is important that you measure it. Book, bibles, planners and journals come in an endless variety of sizes. Also, measurements given online are often not accurate, and could make your cover much too large, or too small. The old school ruler is the best way to go.