Scripture Lettering- The art of Writing out Scripture
Is Scripture writing for you?
- Do you process what you read by writing?
- Does writing something word for word help you memorize it?
- Do you enjoy meditating slowly on God’s Word. Focusing on each and every word?
- Do you love leaving Bible verses around your house where you can read them again and again?
- Do you love practicing your handwriting and learning new ways to write?
If you answered yes, Scripture writing may be PERFECT for you!
Writing the Word on paper will write it on your heart. When you take the time to write out scripture word for word, your brain can further process the Words you read and absorb what the Bible says.
Joshua 1:8 says: “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it.”
Taking the time to artfully write scripture as you read it helps you meditate on it, slowing your mind and causing you to sit still in His presence for a few moments.